FREE BREAKFAST AND LUNCH FOR ALL STUDENTS -- Breakfast AND Lunch includes a choice of an entrée, juice/fruit, and milk, additional items are available for purchase.
Add money to your child's lunch account by going to My School Bucks
Need more information about our food services please click here - SBUSD Food Services
Nutrislice allows users to view digital menus including nutrition information, pictures, item descriptions as well as track and add funds to a “My School Bucks” account. Even more, users can filter allergens, languages and dietary restrictions to help navigate healthy food choices.
Digital menus can be installed and viewed on any mobile and computer device through the following:
- From your mobile device: Search for and Install Nutrislice application > While in the application, type in "Santa Barbara Unified School District” > Pick your school > Start browsing!
- From your computer: please type in the following website: https://sbunified.nutrislice.com/menu. Please note that in the menu bar (top right) users can select to read the menu in other languages, including Spanish.
This letter is to inform you that the district has started utilizing a new system to where you can make online payments for your
students’ meals. We are no longer using the old system so you are now unable to make payments with your old account.
You must go to https://family.titank12.com
and make a new account in order to continue making payments towards your
students’ meals. You can also submit a meal application through TITAN School Solutions for the current school year. Click on
“Sign up today!” to begin the process of making a new account and be sure to have the following information to successfully
link your student(s) to your account:
Cafeteria Line Procedures
If the cafeteria is to operate successfully, cooperation is needed in the following manner:
- In the school cafeteria students need to enter their student ID on the keypad in order to purchase food using the My School Bucks
- Having cash readily available when approaching the cash registers will expedite the serving lines. Students should bring the proper amount and be prepared to pay at the cash register in the school cafeteria.
- When finished eating, students are to throw their garbage in the trashcans and/or recycle bins.
- Eating food in the serving areas is not permitted.