Site Council is comprised of the principal, teachers, parents, and students.
The purpose of the Site Council shall be to:
- Annually review the school plan, establish a new budget, and if necessary, make other modifications in the plan to reflect changing needs and priorities.
- Recommend approval of the plan as revised to the district governing board.
- Meet on a regular basis to become informed, share information, discuss needs and successes and plan improvements.
- Measure the effectiveness of improvement strategies at the school.
- Seek input from school advisory committees.